ZOSIE THE ZEBRA
FOR CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD
TO SHOW GOD’S LOVE, SHARE OUR PASSION FOR “NJUTHINE” & VISION, FOR “MISSION” WITH ALL ~
We are thrilled to announce that members of our Njuthine Committee are publishing a children’s book, Zosie the Zebra. Hand carved & painted wooden toy African animals inspired the author to write a children’s short story. HPPC members have assisted with the artwork, printing and production of our story about how God loves us and how He can use us even in our differences.
Zosie the Zebra is in a total of 7 languages, all in the one book: English, Chinese, French, Kiswahili, German, Russian & Spanish. Wherever Zosie finds herself, her story can be read and understood in hopes of sharing God’s love around the world.
Our effort is unprecedented for Njuthine & HPPC.
100% of the proceeds will help fund multiple endeavors in the village with improvements listed below
- Due to HPPC’s participation, the Njuthine Primary School, once rated the poorest performing school, has now been elevated to the #1 highest performing “public” schools in the region and only 2nd behind a private school!
- sports equipment
- high school scholarships to qualifying students as
“education is the only equalizer in the world”
- concrete floors in the classrooms
- water filtration kits for clean drinking water
- children’s bibles
- arts & crafts
- vacation bible school materials
- Expansion & Improvements to the Njuthine Presbyterian Church
- Bibles in their mother tongue for the church
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medicine to the HPPC funded health clinic
- Our biggest goal is to assist with the development of a Labor & Delivery addition at the clinic with the necessary housing for the medical personnel to live on site.
Your 100% tax donation may be made by contacting
AFTER ALL… It’s not ALL …Black and White
d book signing, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE AMBASSADORS…..Empowered by the Holy Spirit, – Making disciples of Jesus Christ, Making a difference in the world For the glory of God.
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. 1Peter 4:10