Njuthine, Kenya SHORT TERM MISSION TRIP WITH LONG TERM COMMITMENT
WE ARE HUMANITARIAN MISSIONARIES WITH AN AGAPE LOVE/TWINS SISTERS “HPPC & NJUTHINE, SEPARATED AT BIRTH BY WATER AND MOUNTAINS
Depart DFW on 7/16/17 return date the 25th. Come go with us, it’s $3,200.00 per person.
We will continue our humanitarian mission work with the village of Njuthine, Kenya on 7 separate initiatives:
- We will host a 3-day Vacation Bible School with 400-500 kids grades K-8.
- We will assist in the instruction of bible studies, crafts, playtime and scripture reenactments. This is a truly inspirational and meaningful time for the children and teachers as they have never seen a play.
- Order and distribute illustrated children’s bibles to the primary school as part of their bible study curriculum.
- We will also collect school supplies, clothing, shoes, and other miscellaneous supplies prior to the trip to distribute at the Primary School.
- Medical clinic-
- We will work with the medical officers of Meru Province to provide medical assistance at the clinic and recruit pharmacy technicians.
- Order and distribute medication.
- We treat many cases of malaria, intestinal sickness due to unclean water, insect bites, cuts and infections, depression and high blood pressure as well as various other ailments.
- Women’s Health Seminar and the possibility of hosting another Women’s Health Clinic.
- Water purification-
- We will continue to educate the importance of clean drinking water and distribute purifications kits.
- Habitat for Humanity-
- Our continued hope is to build 30+ homes with locals through Habitat for Humanity.
- Community Development-
- Continued discussion with various committees and local dignitaries on development of economic systems will help Njuthine become a self-sustaining village with quality education obtainable for the villagers.
- Worship at the local Presbyterian Church; distribute bibles in their mother tongue and discuss ways of sharing the gospel with the addition of Bible studies.
- Order and pick up gift items for sale at HPPC Christmas Market.
Njuthine mission statement: WE ARE AMBASSADORS…..Empowered by the Holy Spirit, Making disciples of Jesus Christ, making a difference in the world for the glory of God.
1Peter 4:10 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.